- SOLAR LIGHTS: Thanks for the economic design, our pathway lights have a solar panel that absorbs solar energy during the daytime and turn it on at night automatically for energy saving. Just enjoy the free lighting for the whole night!
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just in few minutes, the solar-powered lights can be done on assembling. Please remove the isolator tab under the light cap for first-time use, and install each part together then push the stake into the soil. Please note the stakes are placed in the tubes, need to be pulled out firstly.
- WEATHERPROOF: Our outdoor Garden lights are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel for long-lasting durability. With IP44 waterproof grade, you don't have to worry about exposing the light to the rain or snow.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Our package comes with 12 pcs outdoor solar lights, so you can use it everywhere outdoor like a garden, lawn, villa, pathway or yard, etc. And the cool white light helps to create a romantic and cozy mood which is good for both daily and holiday decorations. Lights up your way, Lights up your life.
- Please note: Due to the large demand of orders, your orders will be handle in 3-5 days, we promise we will ship your order ASAP. Buy now and save 10% more using the code SUMMERGARDEN
100% SOLAR ENERGY:
No wiring needed, just enjoy the free lighting for the whole night! Charge the lamp for 6-8 hours in full sunlight, and it gives you 8-10 hours of light at night.
Our Outdoor Solar Lights absorb solar energy during the day and automatically turn on at dusk for hassle-free and energy-saving illumination. Please make sure to switch on the ON/OFF button under the light cover before installation.
Waterproof IP44, the solar lights are suitable for any weather outdoor, no worries about rain, frost, sleet, or snow. Winter Tips: Keep debris and snow off the solar panel to allow the batteries to recharge.
EASY & QUICK INSTALLATION
Just install each part together then push the stake into the soil. If the soil is too hard, please dig a hole or loosen it before inserting the stake.