Warranty & Refund Policy
We provide a one-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase for all Harda products, including products of our sub-brand Mongda and Padmate.
Online registration on Harda.net is optional but gives you the benefit of extending this manufacturer's warranty to one year and a half.
If you believe you have received a defective product or if you’re experiencing any problems with your products from Harda ecological chain, please Contact Us.
Please clearly specify the issue with your purchased item. If the problem cannot be resolved and the items were purchased within 14 days, we will issue you a one-time free exchange of products.
- Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
- In the case that Harda.net has been in charge of the product shipping fee, customer will be informed and charged of the return shipment cost (estimates may be given based on our own costs in shipping to customers) if a return&exchange request happens.
Please provide a valid proof of purchase in your initial inquiry, such as your order number on our online store, or a receipt from an authorized retailer. Unfortunately, we cannot offer the warranty to products without proof of purchase.
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- Improperly operated devices
- Lost or stolen products
- Purchases made over 18 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
- Non-quality-related issues
- Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.